reliable, responsive, business IT services for MICRO or home-based businesses north of Boston
businesses with 9 or fewer computers seeking serious IT support
The following is just a short list of computer repair, networking, security and wireless services Visiting Geeks provides:
- Desktop support including: upgrades, anti-virus, SPAM and pop-up mgmt
- Install and configure software or hardware based firewalls
- Deploy secure wireless networks
- Remote access support
- SPAM management. Get rid of SPAM in email!
- Backup and disaster recovery planning and support
- Web content filtering; saving hours of lost labor
- Workstation and server support
- Design & installation of VPN networks, so multiple offices can securely share info
Available When Your Business Needs Help -- Visiting Geeks is available when you need us. We have professional full-time phone coverage 9 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday and additional coverage on after hours. What's more, when an existing business customer has an emergency, we'll dispatch a technician the same day to get your business back up and running.
Increase Profits – At Visiting Geeks, our number one goal is to help your business compete profitably by selecting and using reliable and secure computer technologies.
Cut Costs -- We help you cut costs by optimizing your computer technology; enabling you to expedite the sharing of information among customers, employees and vendors.
Save Human Resource Hours – If you want employees to be more productive in the office or while working from home, we’ll help you apply Internet filter controls and set up off site VPN access for traveling or work-from-home employees.
Stay within Budget -- We help your business keep within budget by making realistic and reliable technology recommendations that are scalable for when your business expands.
Other Benefits When Doing Business with Visiting Geeks
- No long-term commitments or contracts - use us only when you need advanced IT expert help.
- One-on-one, expert computer support
- No hard selling. We DON'T push products. We help you work with what you have, or make technology improvement recommendations that are within your budget.
- Scheduled maintenance available.
- In-house IT staff without the long-term overhead. We can be on site at your business once a week, every other day, 3 days a week, whatever your needs are.